Orchestra Parent Organization Events
Welcome to the 2018-2019 Orchestra Parents Organization Website
Congratulations on 20 years with PSH Orchestra, Mr. Simon!
GLSCRIP are currently not available.
Destination: 2016 took us to CHICAGO!
Destination 2017: DALLAS March 14, 2017 to March 19, 2017
6th Floor Museum/Book Depository, John F. Kennedy historical center
Trip to Fort Worth to see long-horn catle parade down the street, eat great Texas BBQ at Risky's or other restaurant
Guided tour of AT &T/Dallas Cowboys stadium
Attend Dallas Symphony Orchestra Concert Thursday evening to hear Brahms (Dress-up event)
PSH Orchestra will have a one hour custom Master Class with a university orchestra director
Local shopping and sights
March 28-31, 2019
Competition trip to NASHVILLE, TN!
* Travel by Deluxe Motor Coach
* Two night stay at the Drury Plaza Hotel, Franklin
* Visit the world's largest popular music museum, The Country Music Hall of Fame
* Tour the Hermitage, home of President Andrew Jackson, the 7th U.S. President
*Broadway shops, food (Hard Rock Cafe)and the Schermerhorn Symphony Center
*Tour the Parthenon- An exact replica of what the original Greek Parthenon
would have looked like, plus a huge statue of goddess Athena among the art inside the museum.
*Grand Ole Opry- Attend the Friday night LIVE broadcast show featuring new and famous singers/bands.
*Competition performance on Saturday
*Awards Ceremony, dinner, line-dancing at the family friendly Wildhorse Saloon!
Meals are NOT included, excepted for the Awards Ceremony Dinner
COST per student and/or chaperone is $650.
Tour Company cancellation terms:
1. Under 45 days prior to departure (2/15/19), 50% of the trip cost is non-refundable plus a $25 processing fee.
2. Less than 14 days prior to departure NO REFUND will be given (3/15/19)
All money earned through volunteer opportunities goes to OPO to help support Parkway South High School's Orchestra program.
Parkway South High School Orchestra Parents Organization